Stir-fried Chicken Inoyster Sauce
2 cups boneless chicken cut into strips
2 tbsp Soya sauce
3 tbsp oil
1tbsp chopped garlic
1tbsp chopped ginger
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp icing sugar
4 spring onions cut into small pieces
Black pepper to taste
- Slice the chicken into long thin strips.
- Mix together the Soya sauce and cornflour in a large bowl, stir in the chicken and leave to marinate for two hours.
- Heat half of the oil in a wok.
- Add the garlic and ginger and fry until fragrant.
- Add chicken pieces and cook until done.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the oyster sauce, sugar and black pepper to taste.
- Mix well. Add the spring onions. Mix together. Serve.