½ kg boneless meat,
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tbsp red chilli
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp cumin seeds
½ tsp cardamom powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup grated cheese
1 cup flour for rotis
½ tsp black pepper
2 tbsp coriander leaves
1 tsp lemon juice
- Boil meat with garlic/ginger paste, salt, red chilli, turmeric powder and cumin seeds.
- Take the boiled meat and shred it.
- Beat eggs and add salt, black pepper and cardamom powder.
- Make rotis according the size of the dish.
- Now grease the dish and spread the roti on it.
- Spread with egg mixture, sprinkle with meat, lemon, grated cheese and coriander leaves.
- Place another roti on the top and repeat the procedure.
- Bake in the oven till firm.
- Cut it like cake slices and serve.