- Marinate chicken: Thoroughly mix the egg white and corn flour, while adding 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Coat the chicken cubes in the mixture.
- Cover and place the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare paste: Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok.
- Slightly sautee the onion puree in oil.
- Add the black pepper corn, garlic, and ginger.
- Add all the dry spices.
- Fry the masala for a few minutes and add pureed tomatoes.
- Cover and let simmer on low heat.
- Cook chicken: Heat enough oil in a wok.
- Once oil is fully heated, add the chicken and fry until the chicken turns white (should take less than one minute if oil is properly heated).
- Combine chicken and paste:
- Add the fried chicken to the paste.
- Also add the whole red and green chillies.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add cream and sprinkle with cilantro leaves just before serving.