- Chop the onions.
- Grate paneer.
- Heat 1tbsp oil and add ginger garlic paste, onions.
- Saute for sometime.
- Add paneer, salt, chilli powder, garam masala and saute for some more time.
- Keep Aside.
- Remove edges from the bread and cut them diagonally to get triangle shapes.
- Mix a pinch of salt with gram flour and add a cup of water to make a batter of thick consistency.
- On one triangle bread slice keep the paneer filling and keep another slice on top of it.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- In the meantime make all the sandwiches and keep them ready.
- Once the oil is hot dip the sandwich in the batter and fry them till golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Ready to serve.